Monday, November 7, 2011

That dog don't hunt, thankfully.

My little dog Cooper is a Miniature Daschund.  According to popular belief this means Badger Hound in German.  While I can not speak to the authenticity of this assertion I can safely say, that dog don't hunt.  Cooper is incapable of any predatory instinct.  I believe he chases rabbits because he wants to be friends.

The point of all this has nothing to do with dogs however and this post is instead about Garbage Disposals, leaky flywheel seals and new installation to be exact.

So a few weeks ago the Kitchen Aid that was installed beneath our sink met an untimely end at the hand of some potato skins.

Not the tasty treat, the horrible real thing.


So the old one had to go.

The new model I installed is called the Badger 5. ($108 after tax at Home Depot)


Installation was completed in under 30 min with minimal effort or tools required.  (Bummer)


I'm just glad there is no chance Cooper is going to hunt my new disposal.

The soundtrack to this project was provided by Thrice & Sublime w/ Rome.

2 comments:

  1. I need to borrow your Weiner dog (pronounced Vee-Ner) and hunt some Honey Badgers. They are so fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete